Alon Calinao Dy
One Heart, One People
We have come from different places
In any parts of the world
Though we have unique differences
We have common goals to be shared.
We become one big community
That cares and loves each other;
Whoever in our family member
Needs support, we guide instantly.
One heart and one people,
That's our very core.
We will live by good examples,
That is one of our principles.
We will share to the whole world
Our thoughts, beliefs and feelings;
Thousands of people are going to join us
For friendship, sisterhood and brotherhood.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Heart, One People by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- New Alarm Clock, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon