Alon Calinao Dy
One Heart, One People
We have come from different places
In any parts of the world
Though we have unique differences
We have common goals to be shared.
We become one big community
That cares and loves each other;
Whoever in our family member
Needs support, we guide instantly.
One heart and one people,
That's our very core.
We will live by good examples,
That is one of our principles.
We will share to the whole world
Our thoughts, beliefs and feelings;
Thousands of people are going to join us
For friendship, sisterhood and brotherhood.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Heart, One People by Alon Calinao Dy )
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Sharada Kuchibhotla
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid