One Fears Them
Tomorrow we hate and today we greet,
If in this period of lust there is treasure.
The gems of forever are locked in their necklace,
One adorns its lustre, and one feels like the men.
Home shall afford for itself riches,
Riches upon more riches,
To want victory seems in earshot,
Districts shudder and sink
With the angry roar of the daylight mountain.
Fury has an ugly soar,
Far and few are the inhabitants of eternity.
On peaceful terms their worship has feared,
This is fear and love of the gods.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Fears Them by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Proposal, Michael McParland
- Pointless, Michael McParland
- Please Come Back, Michael McParland
- zombie kicks, lee fones
- Please, Michael McParland
- Perfect Moment, Michael McParland
- Peace Be With Us, Michael McParland
- Patience, Michael McParland
- Some People Like Confusion, Ronell Warren Alman
- Out Of The Light, Michael McParland