One Fears Them
Tomorrow we hate and today we greet,
If in this period of lust there is treasure.
The gems of forever are locked in their necklace,
One adorns its lustre, and one feels like the men.
Home shall afford for itself riches,
Riches upon more riches,
To want victory seems in earshot,
Districts shudder and sink
With the angry roar of the daylight mountain.
Fury has an ugly soar,
Far and few are the inhabitants of eternity.
On peaceful terms their worship has feared,
This is fear and love of the gods.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Fears Them by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas