One Fears Them
Tomorrow we hate and today we greet,
If in this period of lust there is treasure.
The gems of forever are locked in their necklace,
One adorns its lustre, and one feels like the men.
Home shall afford for itself riches,
Riches upon more riches,
To want victory seems in earshot,
Districts shudder and sink
With the angry roar of the daylight mountain.
Fury has an ugly soar,
Far and few are the inhabitants of eternity.
On peaceful terms their worship has feared,
This is fear and love of the gods.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Fears Them by Naveed Akram )
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
- To be successful…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- This parts all without you, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Teen love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Nothing more than pain, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Uninvited sorrow, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)