'One Day at a time.' #3
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, the beloved Lord and Savior of our lives.
This one humble thing, we would like to do:
compose a letter prayer unto you.
Thankyou for freeing us from eternal death and disgrace. 'For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.'
And now we can freely rejoice and sing: 'Oh death, where is thy
sting! Oh grave where is thy victory! '
For your beloved Holy Spirit: 'Leads us, and Guides us, and lives
right inside of us.' You freely promise to never leave nor forsake us.
For you are with us even unto the end of the age. We need not ever be afraid. Before we call out unto you, you promise you hear us.
You know its true, that you know our requests before we utter them
Many of our loved ones and friends do not believe in You. Teach
us precious savior what to do! We know that you will return for
your children someday. We must watch, wait, and pray- it may be today!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('One Day at a time.' #3 by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar