'One Day at a time.' #3
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, the beloved Lord and Savior of our lives.
This one humble thing, we would like to do:
compose a letter prayer unto you.
Thankyou for freeing us from eternal death and disgrace. 'For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.'
And now we can freely rejoice and sing: 'Oh death, where is thy
sting! Oh grave where is thy victory! '
For your beloved Holy Spirit: 'Leads us, and Guides us, and lives
right inside of us.' You freely promise to never leave nor forsake us.
For you are with us even unto the end of the age. We need not ever be afraid. Before we call out unto you, you promise you hear us.
You know its true, that you know our requests before we utter them
Many of our loved ones and friends do not believe in You. Teach
us precious savior what to do! We know that you will return for
your children someday. We must watch, wait, and pray- it may be today!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('One Day at a time.' #3 by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Let's Live in Peace, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Dry My Tears, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Valley of an autumn's night, Raluca Mitra
- The stars that touch a rose is the star.., Raymond Sawyer
- *Halloween Stroll, Alice Vedral Rivera
- चाँद रात में सैर, Rajnish Manga
- Oil In White Robe, Okoemu Barnabas
- I Could Have Loved You, Sandra Feldman
- I Don't Feel Like A Poet Today, Buxton Shippy
- A weirdo, Amgad Samy
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Wait, Galway Kinnell
(1 February 1927)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)