One day your curtains will come down,
And mark the end of your play.
From then shall begin a new dawn,
Where night doesn't fall throughout the day.
Try then, that you leave alive,
Good image, character and memories
Of remarkable deeds that many can retrieve,
From the dusty books of old stories.
Let anguish or fear poison you not,
All mortals share one common destiny.
Your heart, wealth and all you've got,
Dedicate to God for an everlasting harmony.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Day by Faraj Nyandiko )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- Kalighat In Calcutta, Karen Swenson
- I Want To Cry, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poetry is My Diamond Bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed