Is It Poetry
...................On The Full Moon
The moon has one of my many faces.
Inside the face,
is a ring I have never traced.
I found myself out as well.
The comets tail outside peers in.
The head of the comet,
fueled, by the taste of the sun.
There's the dark side of bright day.
Being full it pulls us apart to play.
The moon pushed us together.
So one comets tail,
it brightly flashed and was gone.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (...................On The Full Moon by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch
- The Clouds Out Of An Aeroplane Window, Sambanath Denis
- I'm no less, Nassy Fesharaki
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Psalm 067, Forrest Hainline