Andrea Totaro (December 7,1982)
On People Who Are Not Heterosexual
People who are not heterosexual
Should never be treated with disrespect and hatred;
It is their sinful sexual acts
That we should hate.
Poet Other Poems
- A Lesson From 'Candlelight For Rebecca'
- A Murder That Tainted Paradise
- A Plant That Needs To Be Devoid Of Sucke...
- A Successful Rescue At Bridal Veil Falls
- A Thank You To The Military
- A Tribute To Mitchell John Kemling
- Embryos And Fetuses Are People, Too!
- Gary The Snail
- Mr. Right
- On People Who Are Not Heterosexual
- Poof The Fairy Baby
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.