On our Anniversary
On our Wedding Anniversary today
I wish you loads of love & happiness in abundance
May success always follow your way.
Just wondering how time has fled
Today is our Eighth Wedding Anniversary
And am looking for many more years together ahead.
It feels so nice to be in your company
Promise me your togetherness
Until my departure from this life's journey.
Lets always walk together in all ups and downs
Share happiness and sorrows like it has been till now
Lets be together in every smiles and frowns.
Thank you for being there
Am proud and glad to be your life partner
Am grateful to God for making us a wonderful pair!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (On our Anniversary by Kavya ... )
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
- Ghosts, Patricia Spears Jones
- Let me proceed forward, gajanan mishra
- Beloved of God, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)