Sasha Claire Beckains
On A Perfect Daddy's Day
You're a simple daddy, I know.
But that doesn't mean you're not
You've watched me learn and grow,
and taught me everything I know.
Been there to hold my hand,
so nothing can make me fall. Been
there to guide me all the way, to
make sure I take the right steps.
Although there's times of trouble
along the way, daddy's are never
So here's a special daddy thank you
for believing in everything.
Now it's time for daddy's to choose
what daddy's want to do, today's
your special day and no one can
take that away from you.
And no matter what other daddys say,
it's not called happy father's day..
It's called Happy Daddy's Day!
For my loving, wonderful dad.
Sasha Claire Beckains's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On A Perfect Daddy's Day by Sasha Claire Beckains )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz