Sasha Claire Beckains
On A Perfect Daddy's Day
You're a simple daddy, I know.
But that doesn't mean you're not
You've watched me learn and grow,
and taught me everything I know.
Been there to hold my hand,
so nothing can make me fall. Been
there to guide me all the way, to
make sure I take the right steps.
Although there's times of trouble
along the way, daddy's are never
So here's a special daddy thank you
for believing in everything.
Now it's time for daddy's to choose
what daddy's want to do, today's
your special day and no one can
take that away from you.
And no matter what other daddys say,
it's not called happy father's day..
It's called Happy Daddy's Day!
For my loving, wonderful dad.
Sasha Claire Beckains's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On A Perfect Daddy's Day by Sasha Claire Beckains )
- Unrequited Love, Amber Carr
- Easy It Is To Forget, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Loving Is A Wish, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- just done, Rachelle Langley
- You Sheep I Blame, Rocky Wolfbanger
- Additament Amour Apier, Louis Borgo
- Forgotten Bridge, Tim Labbe
- Left Behind (Poor Are The Poor, M.J Donnchadh
- I Had a Need for Walking, Vera Sidhwa
- In the Garden of Delight, Vera Sidhwa
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)