Sasha Claire Beckains
On A Perfect Daddy's Day
You're a simple daddy, I know.
But that doesn't mean you're not
You've watched me learn and grow,
and taught me everything I know.
Been there to hold my hand,
so nothing can make me fall. Been
there to guide me all the way, to
make sure I take the right steps.
Although there's times of trouble
along the way, daddy's are never
So here's a special daddy thank you
for believing in everything.
Now it's time for daddy's to choose
what daddy's want to do, today's
your special day and no one can
take that away from you.
And no matter what other daddys say,
it's not called happy father's day..
It's called Happy Daddy's Day!
For my loving, wonderful dad.
Sasha Claire Beckains's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On A Perfect Daddy's Day by Sasha Claire Beckains )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Composition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Firefly, John Shea
- Tranquil Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- साना हाबबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men And Women, Matthias Pantaleon
- Haiku: Haiku Cuts Haiku... (This is not .., Brian Johnston
- Kindness Of A Stranger, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess