*On 100th Birthday of Alan Turing
Why were you collecting the
people all around?
Unsure of yourself on the
ambiguity of an inquest?
I remained unhappy my
whole life and left the
bed after chemical-castration,
In hindsight inside the
nightmare room, what was
left to imagination? The
Hold my hand. I am coming
with you, to settle
my account with god, for
creating people of this type.
The purple spillage 24 June 2012
was ready to play with-
fire, for estranged lover,
inventing a fake enemy.
What if I die again and
again for you.
It begs the identity of a
black moon, perhaps to reflect
the stuttering homophobia.
Crossing the time zones, searching
the old snow, in the cracks of
volcanic rocks, you kiss a clove bud.
In anger, I receive your ashes,
when it was raining blue.
A baby died in a crib, unattended.
*Code breaking genius, founder of computer science, who allegedly committed suicide on 7th June 1954.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*On 100th Birthday of Alan Turing by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Darling Dove, C. P. Sharma
- *The Divine Blessings - For Jen Walls an.., C. P. Sharma
- Bittersweet, Kelly Curiel
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam