OMG! ! ! Ozy Liked Me! ! ! !
I just chatted with a man on the Internet;
Two vast and comprehensive media blitzes reside on a website,
Advertising a much-awaited sequel to a block-buster teenage movie of last summer;
Whose splash of media rich content and explosive, violent action made certain this advertisement firm well read the desires of its producers;
Underneath, in the bottom legend of the webpage, there beckoned a link;
Clicking it, a megalithic icon appeared, accompanied by the trumpeting of triumphal music;
'Our name is Ozymatics - Supreme King of Madison Avenue Ad Firms
Our client base is legend, our deal flow envious....
Look upon our hits, posts, and analytics and despair...'
...and the number of Likes and Re-tweets stretched far beyond into the millions....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (OMG! ! ! Ozy Liked Me! ! ! ! by Stuart Kaler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura