Old man old man, you look so frail.
I am but I am healthy
I work in the fields all day
And I love my wife very much.
Young man young man, you look so fit.
I am not
I smoke cigarettes and weed and drink to much.
I can't run or climb trees like I used to.
Little boy little boy, you look so happy.
today is my mother's birthday and
I have drawn her a picture.
She too will be happy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old Man by Travis Albano )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery