Old man old man, you look so frail.
I am but I am healthy
I work in the fields all day
And I love my wife very much.
Young man young man, you look so fit.
I am not
I smoke cigarettes and weed and drink to much.
I can't run or climb trees like I used to.
Little boy little boy, you look so happy.
today is my mother's birthday and
I have drawn her a picture.
She too will be happy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old Man by Travis Albano )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal