Old man old man, you look so frail.
I am but I am healthy
I work in the fields all day
And I love my wife very much.
Young man young man, you look so fit.
I am not
I smoke cigarettes and weed and drink to much.
I can't run or climb trees like I used to.
Little boy little boy, you look so happy.
today is my mother's birthday and
I have drawn her a picture.
She too will be happy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old Man by Travis Albano )
- On His Metaphysics, Naveed Khalid
- Pining Daily, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mandrake, Naveed Khalid
- Breathing Easier Now, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surge, the Night Unseen: There Is a Dawn, Aeronius D. McCoy
- A Tree, Tony Adah
- Waiting, Khairul Ahsan
- Kohinoor, Naveed Khalid
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Write, Pradip Chattopadhyay