Old man old man, you look so frail.
I am but I am healthy
I work in the fields all day
And I love my wife very much.
Young man young man, you look so fit.
I am not
I smoke cigarettes and weed and drink to much.
I can't run or climb trees like I used to.
Little boy little boy, you look so happy.
today is my mother's birthday and
I have drawn her a picture.
She too will be happy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old Man by Travis Albano )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery
- Unloved Men Hate (and retards at the M.., Monk E. Biz
- Hope you won't Forget, Lore Me34