Old But Happy
Enemies are now my friends
Worries I have no more
Yesterday's pain seems better now
Can't recall how it was before
The world seems to be a better place
Dark days seem to have gone astray
I have never felt so happy now
As my memory gently fades away.
Douglas McClarty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old But Happy by Douglas McClarty )
Did you read them?
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest