Okla. Storm (tetractys)
a city whiplashed by tornado gone.
Death and destruction have no faith to claim
to each his own
Leonard Dabydeen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Okla. Storm (tetractys) by Leonard Dabydeen )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...