A glimpse of the firing gun firing itself;
A cut flesh in a body on a broken self.
Blood on the carpet have been speaking,
Memories that never happened you had.
You had been steamed and thrown away;
You would not win the hearts of the world!
Coz you Osama, you the name of terror!
shivayadav yadav's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh! Osama by shivayadav yadav )
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah