A glimpse of the firing gun firing itself;
A cut flesh in a body on a broken self.
Blood on the carpet have been speaking,
Memories that never happened you had.
You had been steamed and thrown away;
You would not win the hearts of the world!
Coz you Osama, you the name of terror!
shivayadav yadav's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh! Osama by shivayadav yadav )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Taxi Ride, Nick krakana
- Wild night birds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Love Children Not Glory, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reference: my Monsignor, Emmanuel George Cefai
- We too there inside, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Best Friends, Sandra Feldman
- We too, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Loser, Rain ...
- The Girl, Not A Wife, But A Sister, A Da.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- scary ghost, lee fones