Oh My Poet
My love for you has more depth than the oceans,
It is higher than any mountain tops.
If flows gently, willingly, with honor in my heart for you.
I want to show you great and marvelous things,
I want you to explore every inch of me body,
I want to discover every piece of our love puzzle as pioneers seek for the gold,
My love for you is as wide as the east is from the west, it has no bounds.
It's roots are deeply entrenced as a tree rooted by the river bank,
For you my love dances with joy unspeakable.
I want us to share one anothers beauty of faces aglow for one another,
I desire to hold your face in my palms and stare into your eyes as you stare into mine,
And listen to what those eyes say...for the eyes are the window to the soul.
Love is a test...come and give me my exam, I am up for the test baby,
Love is a trial...and I long to trial with you awhile,
Love is a Testimony to celebrate success.
For thier is no dismay because Love Never Fails,
Please take a chance on me,
So there will be no regrets for either of us.
And we shall both overcome our fears and insecutities,
And see what comes from the power of our love
..................................... ....................... Cambridge Keenan July 13,,2013
Cambridge Keenan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh My Poet by Cambridge Keenan )
- Two Snipers, michael walkerjohn
- It was a routine traffic stop, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Angel Wing, Anthony Di'anno
- Rant of a Sorcerer, Russell Nero
- Inspiration to Live, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Shadow Chase, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Love and True love, Tilde Sauffaus
- On - that note, sEaN nOrTh
- In The Quiet Of The Night, Clive Blake
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #8, Brian Johnston
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- October's Bright Blue Weather, Helen Hunt Jackson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)