Edward Kofi Louis
Oh My First Love!
There is no law for love than,
It coming straight from the heart;
And, money is not everything in this life,
For, those who have it, have no rest.
Satan works through deceptions!
But, i am with the Songs of Solomon on this mercy seat;
So, come to me and, let me show you my love,
With the peace of the mind at rest always.
Oh my first love!
Tasteful and of a high quality;
And like the confessionals with the wheels of nature,
However, a person who fulfils his or her promise is faithful.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh My First Love! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer