Edward Kofi Louis
Oh My First Love!
There is no law for love than,
It coming straight from the heart;
And, money is not everything in this life,
For, those who have it, have no rest.
Satan works through deceptions!
But, i am with the Songs of Solomon on this mercy seat;
So, come to me and, let me show you my love,
With the peace of the mind at rest always.
Oh my first love!
Tasteful and of a high quality;
And like the confessionals with the wheels of nature,
However, a person who fulfils his or her promise is faithful.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh My First Love! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk