Edward Kofi Louis
Oh My First Love!
There is no law for love than,
It coming straight from the heart;
And, money is not everything in this life,
For, those who have it, have no rest.
Satan works through deceptions!
But, i am with the Songs of Solomon on this mercy seat;
So, come to me and, let me show you my love,
With the peace of the mind at rest always.
Oh my first love!
Tasteful and of a high quality;
And like the confessionals with the wheels of nature,
However, a person who fulfils his or her promise is faithful.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh My First Love! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid