Oh How Splendid
Oh how splendid!
The sun is going down
and the sky is changing colors.
The girl to the left of me
is breathing like she's one with me
she wants me to kiss her
she wants to have fun with me
I think I am ready to call her my soulmate
How dumb of me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh How Splendid by Travis Albano )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John