Oh death oh death why are you here?
am coming to get you and take you away
Oh death oh death why take me?
you cry of pain and you living in darkness
oh death oh death why now why now?
a baby is crying and you are shuffing
oh death oh death plz don't take me!
am sorry am sorry i have to take you
oh death oh death.............................
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (oh death by ishmeal balfour )
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow