Oh! Dear Father
I once thought a Father needs to support their child.
A father suppose to be the star of a child life.
A father needs to love and care for their child.
But, you brought darkness into my life.
Oh! Dear father
How could you have becoming such a wicked father?
When we were like the stars and the skys
But that wind
Got me all confused and jumbled
Took you away from your own kin.
That is when I noticed my world crumble.
We have to end up here
I am sorry, but life has becoming too strong.
So, let's keep the wall between us
So we shall live peacefully.
Why am I now such a bother.
Guenael Oristel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh! Dear Father by Guenael Oristel )
- Sasha said, Nassy Fesharaki
- With A Lifting Of My Leg, Is It Poetry
- Doom and Gloom, Nweke Emmanuel
- I have left my home, ramesh rai
- Turnips, Nassy Fesharaki
- Restoring Common Sense, douglas scotney
- The Treat, Glen Eker
- A Man In Time, THEODORE MOSLEY
- Alchemists, Rocky Lizardi.Brown
- Black History Our History, THEODORE MOSLEY
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 April 1958)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)