Oh! Dear Father
I once thought a Father needs to support their child.
A father suppose to be the star of a child life.
A father needs to love and care for their child.
But, you brought darkness into my life.
Oh! Dear father
How could you have becoming such a wicked father?
When we were like the stars and the skys
But that wind
Got me all confused and jumbled
Took you away from your own kin.
That is when I noticed my world crumble.
We have to end up here
I am sorry, but life has becoming too strong.
So, let's keep the wall between us
So we shall live peacefully.
Why am I now such a bother.
Guenael Oristel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh! Dear Father by Guenael Oristel )
- "...through your rape whistle", Jeff Gangwer
- "Angels are...", Jeff Gangwer
- Your Ghost Doesn't Haunt This Room, Jeff Gangwer
- She Wore Poison on Her Neck, Jeff Gangwer
- Yes or No?, Jeff Gangwer
- A. A. Anzarannii As An Indian English Po.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- From My List of Annoyances, Jeff Gangwer
- When A Flower Glooms, Eshan Gupta
- A Wealth, Like Truth, Jeff Gangwer
- "If I believed in your heaven...&qu.., Jeff Gangwer
Poem of the Day
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)