Oh! Dear Father
I once thought a Father needs to support their child.
A father suppose to be the star of a child life.
A father needs to love and care for their child.
But, you brought darkness into my life.
Oh! Dear father
How could you have becoming such a wicked father?
When we were like the stars and the skys
But that wind
Got me all confused and jumbled
Took you away from your own kin.
That is when I noticed my world crumble.
We have to end up here
I am sorry, but life has becoming too strong.
So, let's keep the wall between us
So we shall live peacefully.
Why am I now such a bother.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh! Dear Father by Guenael Oristel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
Poem of the Day
- Recipe To Live, Asma Riaz Khan
- How Irritating, Margaret Alice Second
- Mind Over Matter (Scream), Joseph Archer
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen