Oh! Dear Father
I once thought a Father needs to support their child.
A father suppose to be the star of a child life.
A father needs to love and care for their child.
But, you brought darkness into my life.
Oh! Dear father
How could you have becoming such a wicked father?
When we were like the stars and the skys
But that wind
Got me all confused and jumbled
Took you away from your own kin.
That is when I noticed my world crumble.
We have to end up here
I am sorry, but life has becoming too strong.
So, let's keep the wall between us
So we shall live peacefully.
Why am I now such a bother.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh! Dear Father by Guenael Oristel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro