Oh dear deer can you give your jumping power
I want to reach every where in time.
Oh lovely peacock I am in desperate need of your fern
Which give me thrill to my body and smile on many faces.
Oh silky dolphin your diving and floating strength
always inspire me and keep my health refresh.
oh cute, soft and plumping rabbit
I wish every body heart like you.
Oh ever green parrot your color, sweet voice& follow-up
Every human being should have your quality.
Oh icy penguin give me you will
I will also learn to live in difficult condition.
Oh dear flower your colors heart pleasing smell
I want to spread among huge humanity on the universe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh by ajay srivastava )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- God Only Knows!, Mohit Sharma
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- With gun yielding, hasmukh amathalal
- Along with many, hasmukh amathalal
- No other culture, hasmukh amathalal
- A Splendor Beauty, Hanh Chau
- With all, hasmukh amathalal
- It isn't to launder my clothes, Mark Heathcote
- Tell Me, Amanda Purczynski
- For My Countrymen, Ibrahim Lawal Soro
- boy, love on this, Mandolyn ...
- To Purge, Amanda Purczynski