Oh dear deer can you give your jumping power
I want to reach every where in time.
Oh lovely peacock I am in desperate need of your fern
Which give me thrill to my body and smile on many faces.
Oh silky dolphin your diving and floating strength
always inspire me and keep my health refresh.
oh cute, soft and plumping rabbit
I wish every body heart like you.
Oh ever green parrot your color, sweet voice& follow-up
Every human being should have your quality.
Oh icy penguin give me you will
I will also learn to live in difficult condition.
Oh dear flower your colors heart pleasing smell
I want to spread among huge humanity on the universe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh by ajay srivastava )
- At accuracy, hasmukh amathalal
- Deep in, Nassy Fesharaki
- No!, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your own existence, gajanan mishra
- FLYING GLASS SHARDS, Satish Verma
- Limerick.4 - One of a Kind, Patricia Grantham
- The Snowman on the Moor, Sylvia Plath
- The Lady And The Earthenware Head, Sylvia Plath
- On The Difficulty Of Conjuring Up A Dryad, Sylvia Plath
- Memoirs Of A Spinach-Picker, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)