Oh dear deer can you give your jumping power
I want to reach every where in time.
Oh lovely peacock I am in desperate need of your fern
Which give me thrill to my body and smile on many faces.
Oh silky dolphin your diving and floating strength
always inspire me and keep my health refresh.
oh cute, soft and plumping rabbit
I wish every body heart like you.
Oh ever green parrot your color, sweet voice& follow-up
Every human being should have your quality.
Oh icy penguin give me you will
I will also learn to live in difficult condition.
Oh dear flower your colors heart pleasing smell
I want to spread among huge humanity on the universe.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh by ajay srivastava )
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner