@ of life.
@ of life.
@ shanks.eternal.com - wassup, what's your wish,
@hardik.heretic.com - I wish to be a photographer.
@shanks.eternal.com - Why dear fool? you see.
@hardik.heretic.com - I wish to be what I do not see.
@shanks.eternal.com - Hmmm Vales beyond what mathematics understood.
@shanks.eternal.com - Fool, when your lens, pans and enthrals, you see what I do not.
@hardik.heretic.com - I wish to be a painter, of walls of minds, of souls without holes.
@shanks.eternal.com - You agnostic, black and white image of poor resolution.
@shanks.eternal.com - The image of my belligerence, paint your own self.
@hardik.heretic.com - I wish to be a writer.
@shanks.eternal.com - Self proclaimed arrogant scribbler, that you are.
@hardik.heretic.com - I wish to hold the wisdom, in the midst of my throat, and not swallow.
@shanks.eternal.com - Sharp barb, you get that from me, thataastu.
Hardik Mahesh Vaidya.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (@ of life. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar