What does a death consist
And who are the one who insist
It has air, water and life
A child, children and wife.
Death appears before you think
Forcing you to accept another body
But what exactly happens is
Life is detached from the unreal things.
Death returns your balances
Eventually burns the desires
Death makes you walk and run
When you are on a sleep.
Death has the living
A living before it arrives
So, what does it consist
It consists body, flesh and few years.
abhimanyu kumar.s's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Of Death by abhimanyu kumar.s )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma
- ask, laxami Cards
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar