Ode To Flowers
To the things that make us smile
The tears of joy they make a mother shed
An ode to the flowers who make us sniffle but mesmerize us at the same time.
Ode to the flowers
Who fill the Mountains, Meadows, and Fields with color.
Ode to the flowers the gifts we give and get.
Saying get well or I love you.
To the most beautiful things on Earth.
Ode to the flowers those little friends we take for granted.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode To Flowers by cristina briseno )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)