Is October Country able to experience a spirtual rebirth by
composing inspirational, and Christian poetry? Truly, October
is the month God her Creator choose for her physical
Her Creator has chosen to fill her soul and spirit with sweet
He has given her the gift to know, ' right
from wrong and weak from strong.'
He has set her soul free by granting her the
gift of liberty, as well as the freedom
ability, to be the very best that she can be.
She has chosen to dedicate the remainder of her life to
faithfully serving her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/ October Country
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Washington's Snohomish County- Faith Lutheran Church.
Like the first version, I decided to write my poem in the third personal pronoun of her for poetic effect. I believe this poetic artform probably was more popular in the 19th and early 20th century poetry. Please correct me if I am wrong.
This poem is my own personal spirtual testamony not only about my poetry, but also about dedicating the remainder of my life to
faithfully serving Jesus Christ!
I have a poetic Christian friend on face book who is also very talented. His name is David. Hopefully, my poetic endeavors will lead and guide you along your own spirtual pathways not only in this life, but also in heaven.
Comments about this poem ('October Country#2' by Roxanne Dubarry )
- To Watch My Steps, Edward Kofi Louis
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)