Is it true that October Country can grow
older gracefully? While I am composing
Christian and inspirational poetry?
For the Holy Spirit's sweet soulful
songs fills my soul coninually.
October is the month that my mother,
Eleanor May Dubarry, gave me birth.
Shortly after midnight, on October
4,1954 I made my appearence on
planet earth. The city of Seattle,
Swedish Hospital. Yes, my mother
had her hands full.
August 25,1952 my sister, Lynn Ellen
Dubarry was born. But she was not
torn into two parts. Her life was
given a brand new head start.
Yes, the Holy Spirit was buys singing
poetic songs on that day I came to be.
Yes, I sing beautiful songs all the day
long. By composing inspiring poetry,
I learned just how much my Creator
must love even me.
Love in Chris Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Roxy54- short for my name, Roxanne.54 means 1954- the year I was born.
Comments about this poem (October Country#1 by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver