Is it true that October Country can grow
older gracefully? While I am composing
Christian and inspirational poetry?
For the Holy Spirit's sweet soulful
songs fills my soul coninually.
October is the month that my mother,
Eleanor May Dubarry, gave me birth.
Shortly after midnight, on October
4,1954 I made my appearence on
planet earth. The city of Seattle,
Swedish Hospital. Yes, my mother
had her hands full.
August 25,1952 my sister, Lynn Ellen
Dubarry was born. But she was not
torn into two parts. Her life was
given a brand new head start.
Yes, the Holy Spirit was buys singing
poetic songs on that day I came to be.
Yes, I sing beautiful songs all the day
long. By composing inspiring poetry,
I learned just how much my Creator
must love even me.
Love in Chris Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Roxy54- short for my name, Roxanne.54 means 1954- the year I was born.
Comments about this poem (October Country#1 by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel