Giorgio A. V.
The seabirds fly amid the clouds
and all along fear naught to pray
accompany the autumn shrouds
that deference the rain's ballet.
Define me in their source of gray
where sky dimensions sting like thorns
with flash and thunder to convey
rain's irreversible trace sworn.
Beloved your picture here returns
before me blooms' faint glowing light,
some prominent September's ferns
and primrose scents define the night.
Up there our songs recite above
obsidian crags of granite glass,
noon's scents and railleries of clove
and breezes that caress the grass.
Our forms on orange tulip field
join evanescent feast in dark
the scents become night's silver shield
and we depart on three masts barque.
Giorgio A. V.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Obsidian by Giorgio A. V. )
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Family portrait, fiona sinclair
- Post dated appointment, fiona sinclair
- Moody hopes, Chai Amos
- About your mother's face, fiona sinclair
- When The Palmist Said, You Will Have Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Slow Burner, fiona sinclair
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)