! Obscuring Mist
I felt an obscuring mist...
I laid flat with my belly on bed,
hugged a soft-cottonly pillow
and efforted to forget it...
Closing my eyes...and darkness I see
The sun is attempting to rise,
slowly clearing my vision as it arise.
I sit on my big tree trunk
which kisses the ground as its branches dunk.
No air, low temperature
Just twitting of the early hungry birds.
Ah...how peaceful to see them,
these flocks from the east
this glorious colours of sunrise as they fly to feast!
Mystic presence I feel...this makes me shiver
Its magnetic aura makes me aware,
suddenly I feel restless I cannot bare.
Mist... the feeling makes me lay down biting my lips.
as I hear my heart beats and a rush of red on my cheeks.
Smelled my scent...
obscure scent... and the sudden feeling of obscuring mist!
And I have you...
smelled a breath.
A trace of the mist on my lips.
An invisible, warm and gentle kiss!
The touch outlining my legs
makes them half apart...
And I tasted it...
Damn, obscuring mist!
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! Obscuring Mist by Inner Whispers )
- Equinox, Lawrence Beck
- One's sadness or happiness, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Auto rikshaw., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Invocation of Rain, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- Harness Racing (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 4, ramesh rai
- Light vs Smoke, Adele Bercich
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall ف.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)