! Obscuring Mist
I felt an obscuring mist...
I laid flat with my belly on bed,
hugged a soft-cottonly pillow
and efforted to forget it...
Closing my eyes...and darkness I see
The sun is attempting to rise,
slowly clearing my vision as it arise.
I sit on my big tree trunk
which kisses the ground as its branches dunk.
No air, low temperature
Just twitting of the early hungry birds.
Ah...how peaceful to see them,
these flocks from the east
this glorious colours of sunrise as they fly to feast!
Mystic presence I feel...this makes me shiver
Its magnetic aura makes me aware,
suddenly I feel restless I cannot bare.
Mist... the feeling makes me lay down biting my lips.
as I hear my heart beats and a rush of red on my cheeks.
Smelled my scent...
obscure scent... and the sudden feeling of obscuring mist!
And I have you...
smelled a breath.
A trace of the mist on my lips.
An invisible, warm and gentle kiss!
The touch outlining my legs
makes them half apart...
And I tasted it...
Damn, obscuring mist!
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! Obscuring Mist by Inner Whispers )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(01 January 1950)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(October 27, 1932 – February 11, 1963)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Nature, natalie dejesus
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave