! Obscuring Mist
I felt an obscuring mist...
I laid flat with my belly on bed,
hugged a soft-cottonly pillow
and efforted to forget it...
Closing my eyes...and darkness I see
The sun is attempting to rise,
slowly clearing my vision as it arise.
I sit on my big tree trunk
which kisses the ground as its branches dunk.
No air, low temperature
Just twitting of the early hungry birds.
Ah...how peaceful to see them,
these flocks from the east
this glorious colours of sunrise as they fly to feast!
Mystic presence I feel...this makes me shiver
Its magnetic aura makes me aware,
suddenly I feel restless I cannot bare.
Mist... the feeling makes me lay down biting my lips.
as I hear my heart beats and a rush of red on my cheeks.
Smelled my scent...
obscure scent... and the sudden feeling of obscuring mist!
And I have you...
smelled a breath.
A trace of the mist on my lips.
An invisible, warm and gentle kiss!
The touch outlining my legs
makes them half apart...
And I tasted it...
Damn, obscuring mist!
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! Obscuring Mist by Inner Whispers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Dance Away...., Diana Euyoque
- What I Want From This Crazy Place, Lucy Dowlingbrown
- In Dreams I Prefer To Be, Rohit Sapra
- Treasure Chest Of Our Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Where the mind is free, Praveen Gola
- Freedom Of Creativity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- City of Gardens, Akhtar Jawad
- Heart's Timeless Chambers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- chand aur chehra, rohit kumar choudhary
- Lust, Gianni Pansensoy