Eyes red and dry, for sleep is not nigh,
the body feels so low, yet the head is up high.
Staring at the screen, the screen that's not so clean,
moving pixels makes a movie, that's absolutely obscene.
Speaking of obscene, take a look at this queen,
this fine and fair maiden, conversing with her dean.
Yes they may be talking, but she is mostly squawking,
and he is mainly groaning, with evident fleshly knocking.
My soldier standing at attention, this random intervention,
another man enters the scene, this leaves me within question.
I see he wants in too, and i wonder what he'll do,
oh my god and what is this, he stuck it in her poo!
Lots of verbal commotion, my head is filled with emotion,
these two men start speeding up, now a blur of naked motion.
Spouting out their battle cry, their juices landing in her eye,
it was quite an erotic scene, for that I will not lie.
Now where have my juices land, tissue paper is in demand,
I lift my arm to take a glance, and I jizzed on my fucking hand.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Obscene by Velvet Bloodlust )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts