Eyes red and dry, for sleep is not nigh,
the body feels so low, yet the head is up high.
Staring at the screen, the screen that's not so clean,
moving pixels makes a movie, that's absolutely obscene.
Speaking of obscene, take a look at this queen,
this fine and fair maiden, conversing with her dean.
Yes they may be talking, but she is mostly squawking,
and he is mainly groaning, with evident fleshly knocking.
My soldier standing at attention, this random intervention,
another man enters the scene, this leaves me within question.
I see he wants in too, and i wonder what he'll do,
oh my god and what is this, he stuck it in her poo!
Lots of verbal commotion, my head is filled with emotion,
these two men start speeding up, now a blur of naked motion.
Spouting out their battle cry, their juices landing in her eye,
it was quite an erotic scene, for that I will not lie.
Now where have my juices land, tissue paper is in demand,
I lift my arm to take a glance, and I jizzed on my fucking hand.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Obscene by Velvet Bloodlust )
- On - that note, sEaN nOrTh
- In The Quiet Of The Night, Clive Blake
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #8, Brian Johnston
- Old Drunk's Advice to an Anxious Beau, Donal Mahoney
- TWAILE! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Mother, Tamara Dunn
- Autumn, Mark Hamilton
- J.Bast, I try your face... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- It's Not Nice To Kill Other People, Is It Poetry
- Song To Sri Ramakrishna, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Three Little Pigs, Roald Dahl
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)