Like planting a new seed,
intentions are the fertile soil,
Gratefulness is the water
With these conditions,
the seed will break to emerge
a young sapling to enjoy
the sun, the air and rain
and over time grows into
a strong oak tree.
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (OAK TREE by Philo Yan )
Did you read them?
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis