O n e W o r d.....
See the sky...its falling down
Coming now for us....as a soothing rain
Stretch your hand...raise your head
Feel this rain to free yourself
In this day....In this moment
“Say the word”....“I am in need”....
One word is all I need
One chance to save my dream
I am waiting for you to say
Just one word about my feel....
I don’t know how
I don’ know why
You taught my heart to fly in the sky
You can’t just leave
You can’t believe
You own the world where I want to live....
One word....one word....one word....only one word....
I saw a new sunrise
In your beautiful eyes
I don’t what to say
I’ll love you till my dying day....
We’ve got one life to live
One life to love
One way to write the story of our life...
I am busy being yours
I am waiting at your doors
Only you can save me from my inner words....
Just one word....one word…one word....
Say it to me....all I need is.... only one word.
Date: 31-Oct-2013, Bangalore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O n e W o r d..... by Ravikumar Rangappa )
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
- The War Against Lopping, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)