O n e W o r d.....
See the sky...its falling down
Coming now for us....as a soothing rain
Stretch your hand...raise your head
Feel this rain to free yourself
In this day....In this moment
“Say the word”....“I am in need”....
One word is all I need
One chance to save my dream
I am waiting for you to say
Just one word about my feel....
I don’t know how
I don’ know why
You taught my heart to fly in the sky
You can’t just leave
You can’t believe
You own the world where I want to live....
One word....one word....one word....only one word....
I saw a new sunrise
In your beautiful eyes
I don’t what to say
I’ll love you till my dying day....
We’ve got one life to live
One life to love
One way to write the story of our life...
I am busy being yours
I am waiting at your doors
Only you can save me from my inner words....
Just one word....one word…one word....
Say it to me....all I need is.... only one word.
Date: 31-Oct-2013, Bangalore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O n e W o r d..... by Ravikumar Rangappa )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Gun, Rage'n Curtis
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- The Choice, Edith Nesbit
Poem of the Day
- My First Poem, Emelita C. Smith
- diMinNuTiVe, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am A Boat, Paul Gerard Reed
- Peace#01, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- hav em kill - BIG Chief di$bEliEf, sEaN nOrTh
- We Ate Beans., Tony Adah
- Letting Go, favour ugwumba
- Paw, saw, raw, law!, Edward Kofi Louis
- नोँखौ मोजां मोन्नायल' नङा, Ronjoy Brahma
- - Μαέστρος, Giorgio A. V.