O n e W o r d.....
See the sky...its falling down
Coming now for us....as a soothing rain
Stretch your hand...raise your head
Feel this rain to free yourself
In this day....In this moment
“Say the word”....“I am in need”....
One word is all I need
One chance to save my dream
I am waiting for you to say
Just one word about my feel....
I don’t know how
I don’ know why
You taught my heart to fly in the sky
You can’t just leave
You can’t believe
You own the world where I want to live....
One word....one word....one word....only one word....
I saw a new sunrise
In your beautiful eyes
I don’t what to say
I’ll love you till my dying day....
We’ve got one life to live
One life to love
One way to write the story of our life...
I am busy being yours
I am waiting at your doors
Only you can save me from my inner words....
Just one word....one word…one word....
Say it to me....all I need is.... only one word.
Date: 31-Oct-2013, Bangalore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O n e W o r d..... by Ravikumar Rangappa )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Guilt Trip, David Lewis Paget
- Ambrosia, Gaby Bernier
- Music is the bliss., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Live while you live., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man dangles without woman., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Religion is a recreation., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I have got my body, gajanan mishra
- Many Types of Pain, Christina Seyoum
- Good things, hasmukh amathalal
- I failed to understand this world, gajanan mishra