Fatima Nusairat (Jordan)
O My Heart
Say: O my heart, those poems that do not know;
And.. burned a little in the words fireplace ..
What you are, but ash, dissolved in longing evening..!
Say it: and.. spilled in the mirrors of the night
And.. then spilled in it..
As a perfume strewn towards a memory
No, reveal themselves only for the night..!
Poet Other Poems
- Ah..O God
- As the mountain sniff the thyme
- As the same..Unless
- As your absence forever
- Asleep in Silence House -new-
- At Plaza Squares Marble -new-
- At The End Of Walkway
- Before The Death Takes Me
- Carry Your Scissors
- Clock That Dangle In Dates
- Confusion vision
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.