O My Father, You Are Always Interested In My Welfare
O my Father, If I am
Not giving my attention
To my work and indulge in mischief
You want to set me right
Even by punishment and beating
My Mother, though faithful to my Father
Protects me from severe beating
But my Father is not here
To destroy me, My Father is my Father
The ocean of generosity and equanimity
I bowed down to my Father always.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (O My Father, You Are Always Interested In My Welfare by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam
- Venus, Naveed Khalid
- BEHIND THAT WALL, ROCHISH MON