O My Dear Poet, What You Have Said
Is difficult for me
I am very much afraid of You
O my dear poet, You are
Fully absorbed in the thought
Of the Supreme Truth.
See me I am in this material world
I dare not offend You
O my dear poet, offending You
Is very dangerous I know.
O my dear poet, I pray, excuse me for my faults
And make me understand the Supreme Truth that is in You.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
And I fear not the wind not the fire not the thunderbolts but only the poet.
Comments about this poem (O My Dear Poet, What You Have Said by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya