Life's but a play
your role is to live
out your destiny and
that is all
Why cry ye?
The play is going to
Why be mad ye?
The play is only
for this life
and there will be
another coming soon
Be mad not
but rejoice in this feast you are in
Life's but a blink of an eye.
Sangnam Nam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O Actor by Sangnam Nam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock