My little nymph...
she frolics in the woods,
she dances to the sound of whispering trees'
she's beautiful, quite a sight to see,
I sit upon this flat stone,
having you so happy, I shall sit you upon this crimson throne,
giving you what you wanted....desires unknown,
My princess, my love, you always come first,
My lips parched with love...your lustful drink is my only thirst,
Within my nymphs love, I'm completely immersed.
Crimson Love's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nymph by Crimson Love )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUR CURRENT SITUATION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Candid Portrait Of War, Dilantha Gunawardana
- An Apparatus, Keith Waldrop
- Advances, Keith Waldrop
- Majesty, Keith Waldrop
- In a Spring Still Not Written Of, Robert Wallace
- Giacometti's Dog, Robert Wallace
- Dearest Sister, Kaila George
- Wounded for me, Royston Allen
- A Soldiers Lament, Phil Soar