Now I know you really
never were mine
because I let you go
and you never came back.
You soared on and found
other flocks of geese
and joined their group
of migrating go-ers.
You left me behind.
I dislike your putrid
little best friend.
That stupid goose
you seem to adore and love
with all your heart
because no one
will ever be
I get it now.
You wanted this all along.
may you die a slow,
with that nuisance.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nuisance by Unintelligible Susurration )
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba