Now I know you really
never were mine
because I let you go
and you never came back.
You soared on and found
other flocks of geese
and joined their group
of migrating go-ers.
You left me behind.
I dislike your putrid
little best friend.
That stupid goose
you seem to adore and love
with all your heart
because no one
will ever be
I get it now.
You wanted this all along.
may you die a slow,
with that nuisance.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nuisance by Unintelligible Susurration )
- LAST HOPE, Satish Verma
- Democritus stands in silence, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Err, Human Mirror with Terror (Symbolism), Harindhar Reddy
- Fluttering Beauties, arun tp
- To Luke, Saiom Shriver
- Our Next, Asaolu Abayomi
- America's Chief Executioner Can Be Voted.., Saiom Shriver
- Stars, S.C. Ouel
- All Great Men, Ali Faisal
- A Bridge From The Other Side, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)