in faked glory of a crystal bowl
the goldfish forgets the sea!
In cages, alone birds pray and sing
'God! Bring A delicate roommate for me! '
unaware vase in boring moments
Expects lifeless flower's fading season!
In mansion, behind an elegant curtain
A window stands welcoming the light, in vain!
I know a tree, so ignorant, it seems
Isolated and Lone, in a barren, hot desert
It sells shade to tired passengers free
and None of them admires its present!
measuring everything by analytic eyes
Love and business make no difference, indeed
We don't share bread, happiness and peace
Only, misery is permitted to come in!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nowadays by Mehri Mehraban )
- Caressing Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Slipping Away, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waiting In Revlon's Waiting Area, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mother & Daughter, Taimane Fanene
- Is This Love, John Foster
- Time without beginnings a better fiend, Mark Heathcote
- Pain Behind a fake Smile, Curtis Brown
- Faiths gate opens on a garden of peace, Mark Heathcote
- Emotional Hardship, Sandra Feldman
- Untouched, Lenny Orlando Camacho
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)
(1612 – 16 September 1672)