in faked glory of a crystal bowl
the goldfish forgets the sea!
In cages, alone birds pray and sing
'God! Bring A delicate roommate for me! '
unaware vase in boring moments
Expects lifeless flower's fading season!
In mansion, behind an elegant curtain
A window stands welcoming the light, in vain!
I know a tree, so ignorant, it seems
Isolated and Lone, in a barren, hot desert
It sells shade to tired passengers free
and None of them admires its present!
measuring everything by analytic eyes
Love and business make no difference, indeed
We don't share bread, happiness and peace
Only, misery is permitted to come in!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nowadays by Mehri Mehraban )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.72, Mr. Nobody
- Lovers are Poets and Poets are Lovers, Mr. Nobody
- I dont have to but I love you Blues Song, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Mulder, John Carlos
- I am here to help you, gajanan mishra
- Father, gajanan mishra
- Within The Forest, Brianna SaurusRex
- The Beatles in Auckland, michael walker
- Gandhi, gajanan mishra
- Keep Up, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Cullen Bryant
(November 3, 1794 – June 12, 1878)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns