Now Humanity Stands Before Own Grave!
Man was child of nature, son older
some are bald, some with grey hair
faster grew white beard, fast life
faster death, impatient son of
greener and patient mother, still young
Son grown up now, faster than mother.
As usual like all young, dashing and daring,
careless is cause and effect is alarm ringing
on a slide due to own pride, reckless acts
shocked by unseen dangers becoming facts.
Grandfathers saved for us pure air
cared about older son and younger
mother happy with what she gave
Now humanity stands before own grave!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Now Humanity Stands Before Own Grave! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah