November Song Too
In a flash autumn is gone
Blazing leaves blanket the ground.
Winter's door will open soon
To a wonderland abound!
Holidays dance au plein air
Sparkling lights in town got strung.
Childhood dreams awake with joy
Christmas carols will be sung!
Gayle Sweeney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (November Song Too by Gayle Sweeney )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Some I saved from the bin, GRANT FRASER
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah