Take a book, read a novel, third person narration
Omniscient the writer, creator, God's competitor
Knows everything, all hero's steps thought, want
Author gives power, takes power and puts barrier
And removes and turns the hate into love or love
Dies, becomes hate, all dreams; mad writes crazy
Crazy reads the madness; that is all; that is novel.
In Nigeria, sixty girls from the an unclear number
‘Kidnapped girls' have fled, have survived...
Why were they kidnapped? Who kidnapped them?
What exactly happen and how did it on what base?
It is true; it must be, write of them...novel, actions
Let us be true to ourselves, yester-days, today and
Nassy Fesharaki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Novel by Nassy Fesharaki )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)