Take a book, read a novel, third person narration
Omniscient the writer, creator, God's competitor
Knows everything, all hero's steps thought, want
Author gives power, takes power and puts barrier
And removes and turns the hate into love or love
Dies, becomes hate, all dreams; mad writes crazy
Crazy reads the madness; that is all; that is novel.
In Nigeria, sixty girls from the an unclear number
‘Kidnapped girls' have fled, have survived...
Why were they kidnapped? Who kidnapped them?
What exactly happen and how did it on what base?
It is true; it must be, write of them...novel, actions
Let us be true to ourselves, yester-days, today and
Nassy Fesharaki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Novel by Nassy Fesharaki )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore