Take a book, read a novel, third person narration
Omniscient the writer, creator, God's competitor
Knows everything, all hero's steps thought, want
Author gives power, takes power and puts barrier
And removes and turns the hate into love or love
Dies, becomes hate, all dreams; mad writes crazy
Crazy reads the madness; that is all; that is novel.
In Nigeria, sixty girls from the an unclear number
‘Kidnapped girls' have fled, have survived...
Why were they kidnapped? Who kidnapped them?
What exactly happen and how did it on what base?
It is true; it must be, write of them...novel, actions
Let us be true to ourselves, yester-days, today and
Nassy Fesharaki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Novel by Nassy Fesharaki )
- The Universe Of True Love, Poetic Lilly Emery
- A Halloween Haiku, Thomas Koron
- What a lovely night to see a star., Raymond Sawyer
- Lonely mirror ball., Simon Gowen
- NYBADET NAKEN, Gunnar Mo.
- Haiku 'Pebbles', miken newman
- Here Then Now There, Guillermo Veloso
- Life, Proud SugarBoe
- When You Had Left, Poetic Lilly Emery
- A riddle poem, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)