Take a book, read a novel, third person narration
Omniscient the writer, creator, God's competitor
Knows everything, all hero's steps thought, want
Author gives power, takes power and puts barrier
And removes and turns the hate into love or love
Dies, becomes hate, all dreams; mad writes crazy
Crazy reads the madness; that is all; that is novel.
In Nigeria, sixty girls from the an unclear number
‘Kidnapped girls' have fled, have survived...
Why were they kidnapped? Who kidnapped them?
What exactly happen and how did it on what base?
It is true; it must be, write of them...novel, actions
Let us be true to ourselves, yester-days, today and
Nassy Fesharaki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Novel by Nassy Fesharaki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman