Do you think I don't notice?
How you leer at her with pure excitement radiating
From your dark brown eyes
I'm insulted when you deny the fact your mouth moistens in
delight from the unholy images clogging your senses when she graces
you with her presence
Desirable, I am no longer to you. My confidence was stolen from me.
You etched in my heart and mind your intense desires to be sexually gratified by anyone
other than myself and the hostile resentment that clearly surrounds it
We once shared a eccentric bond so fierce it was uncomperhendable to outsiders.
Alienation has now transformed me. A dark silenced room is where I cradle myself for comfort. The wounds are no longer mending and my soul is detached in every aspect
How long must I suffer before someone craves my endless love?
When will I experience the emotional sensation of being the hub of a companion's existence?
I too, harbor a spark that can ignite your darkest fantasies
If only you would notice me long enough allowing me a chance to seduce you with my charm….
If only you would notice
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NOTICE by Stephanie Guerrero )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- My Country, Dorothea Mackeller
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Worthless, Sydney Bramer
- Wishing..., Almedia Knight Oliver
- I Do Love, michael walkerjohn
- My Pretty Baby, Vera Sidhwa
- Christmas Holiday Guest, louis rams
- Pretty Baby, Vera Sidhwa
- I Thought of You Today, Vera Sidhwa
- I Love You Kira 5, Michael P. McParland
- "JU kwa JUU", michael walkerjohn
- Blood that killed two, Norman Jin Shyr Wang