Do you think I don't notice?
How you leer at her with pure excitement radiating
From your dark brown eyes
I'm insulted when you deny the fact your mouth moistens in
delight from the unholy images clogging your senses when she graces
you with her presence
Desirable, I am no longer to you. My confidence was stolen from me.
You etched in my heart and mind your intense desires to be sexually gratified by anyone
other than myself and the hostile resentment that clearly surrounds it
We once shared a eccentric bond so fierce it was uncomperhendable to outsiders.
Alienation has now transformed me. A dark silenced room is where I cradle myself for comfort. The wounds are no longer mending and my soul is detached in every aspect
How long must I suffer before someone craves my endless love?
When will I experience the emotional sensation of being the hub of a companion's existence?
I too, harbor a spark that can ignite your darkest fantasies
If only you would notice me long enough allowing me a chance to seduce you with my charm….
If only you would notice
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NOTICE by Stephanie Guerrero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- My cage..., Liliana lopez
- Prayer To My Ancestors, Tony Adah
- You're Making This Too Easy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I need you., Tyler Anhorn
- Cosmic soul., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What's up, dude..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Automatic Weaponry...And Kids….Ain't Chi.., James B. Earley
- I'll pray you never run away, Mark Heathcote
- See and please come, gajanan mishra
- The Wind, Sara Militello