Note From Reader
I am so glad to receive reflection from child, mind. one of the reader friend put it in this way... kindly strengthen her belief that yes, anythingn can happen tomorrow. only we all mus grow with ambition
., hello sir! ! !
Your poem reminded of those slum children....with whom i spent 3 months.,.helping them in their studies..i used to ask them their ambitions..some of them were brilliant and their ambitions weer to become doctors and pilots...after hearing them i used to wonder how will their ambitions be fulfilled wen they have no meal to eat even twice a day....
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Note From Reader by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols