Note From Reader
I am so glad to receive reflection from child, mind. one of the reader friend put it in this way... kindly strengthen her belief that yes, anythingn can happen tomorrow. only we all mus grow with ambition
., hello sir! ! !
Your poem reminded of those slum children....with whom i spent 3 months.,.helping them in their studies..i used to ask them their ambitions..some of them were brilliant and their ambitions weer to become doctors and pilots...after hearing them i used to wonder how will their ambitions be fulfilled wen they have no meal to eat even twice a day....
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Note From Reader by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery