Not to be seen Not to be heard
Can anyone tell me the whereabouts of God?
Is he there? Was he here? Will he be in future?
Vouch his presence all the scriptures beyond the faiths
Writings and sayings project him never an unified force
Faiths all in this world frenzied on him as their own
Calling sinners those ignore their doctrine
Putting that apart where he dwells? Where are his powers?
Nature and mankind nearing a nemesis
Is not ripe these times for him to intervene?
The turbulence the un-rests the inequalities
Effected by a few affected are in millions
Unified may be the world but divided are the people
Class creed race color all are engaged in veiled wrestling
Disparities dominate down under the existence
Not an atheist or agnostic I am to question the God
Worried I am whether his role as protector
Geared up to face the challenges ahead?
Somanathan Iyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not to be seen Not to be heard by Somanathan Iyer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A.Pushkin, To a portrait of Zhukovsky - .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Pushkin, To Zhukovsky - translation (r.., Lyudmila Purgina
- RUINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A.Blok, To Vyacheslav Ivanov - Translati.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Contour Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A.Blok, To Anna Akhmatova - Translation .., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, And again - the gusts... - Trans.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, A Painter - Translation (Rus.), Lyudmila Purgina
- One time..., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, Oh, no! You can't take off spell.., Lyudmila Purgina