Not to be seen Not to be heard
Can anyone tell me the whereabouts of God?
Is he there? Was he here? Will he be in future?
Vouch his presence all the scriptures beyond the faiths
Writings and sayings project him never an unified force
Faiths all in this world frenzied on him as their own
Calling sinners those ignore their doctrine
Putting that apart where he dwells? Where are his powers?
Nature and mankind nearing a nemesis
Is not ripe these times for him to intervene?
The turbulence the un-rests the inequalities
Effected by a few affected are in millions
Unified may be the world but divided are the people
Class creed race color all are engaged in veiled wrestling
Disparities dominate down under the existence
Not an atheist or agnostic I am to question the God
Worried I am whether his role as protector
Geared up to face the challenges ahead?
Somanathan Iyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not to be seen Not to be heard by Somanathan Iyer )
Did you read them?
- Doing My Best, Kyle Schlicher
- Beloftes, Madrason writer
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
- Love (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- some thing about you, akash mazumdar
- Shanghai breeze (I), Cigeng Zhang
- thinkings, akash mazumdar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)