Not Till the Silver
Not till the silver nor the golden wed
I will proceed to live with you, my friend.
But we have had the iron one before -
It'd gone through flames of the ferocious war.
This love I hold all golden weds above:
Like in the iron, I am still in love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not Till the Silver by Olga Bergholz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perfectly Imperfect, Marvin Brato Sr
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp
- Plates from Fifteen Years of Marriage, Bill Grace
- Nature's Opera, RoseAnn V. Shawiak