Not Settled So Far
Eyes closed in delight
Mind opened in doubt
Debt settled in past
Fragrance spread in galore.
Heart gazed for
Emotions converged into fury
And the poet shouted with gun
Where is he?
He has gone at last.
He was at her sight
Sat aside her right
Right below her knee
Not settled so far.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not Settled So Far by sekharan pookkat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro