Not Hold You
So many times I held you close
Never giving it a second thought
But now that you've gone away
Not holding you
Is what I miss the most
Ray Hansell's Other Poems
Topic(s): sad love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not Hold You by Ray Hansell )
Did you read them?
- Hogmanay Hangover, Barry Weedon
- Poet's Corner, Naveed Khalid
- Error, Neela Nath
- SLOW DOWN CHARLIE BROWN, shannon strauss
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson