Little King of Sorrows
Not for Sale
For the life of me I'll never know.
I'm trapped in time not long ago.
Each morning sun anew.
Endless roads await.
Yet I'm chained by sadness.
My manifested fate.
Lustful eyes be winking.
All longing for a dance.
But heart is steady beating.
The tune of lost romance.
The bids are getting higher,
but my love just isn't there.
My songs of pain betray me,
under needy eyes that stare.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Not for Sale by Little King of Sorrows )
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols