Little King of Sorrows
Not for Sale
For the life of me I'll never know.
I'm trapped in time not long ago.
Each morning sun anew.
Endless roads await.
Yet I'm chained by sadness.
My manifested fate.
Lustful eyes be winking.
All longing for a dance.
But heart is steady beating.
The tune of lost romance.
The bids are getting higher,
but my love just isn't there.
My songs of pain betray me,
under needy eyes that stare.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Not for Sale by Little King of Sorrows )
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid