Not alone out their
Many hiding faces shadowed by heavy trees being brushed away with words of knowledge that brings hope to the wounded hearts.
Just understanding their not alone is the key that brings hope to the heart.
The hearts heaviness being lifted by strings attached at ones mouth with words of wisdom.
To give hope to the shadowed faces of tranquility to move forward in one's own life by knowing one is not alone.
Moving forward for those shadowed faces is great importance to the now vivid growing faces, that know and acknowledge their truly not alone in this ever changing world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not alone out their by Kasey Carrazco )
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Play The Game, Jessie Pope
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- As aged I, Emmanuel George Cefai
- true friend, Rani Jain
- In laziness begot, Emmanuel George Cefai
- When Times Will Ring with Bells, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hurling themselves over the rocks, Emmanuel George Cefai
- When will the time come?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Gandhi Versus Godse, Jasbir Chatterjee
- Muslims…Indeed Christians….Specifically .., James B. Earley
- Friends, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Love's Curse Befell None, Jayatissa Liyanage