When you're good, automatically You win either in this world or in the other world, You might win in both worlds, You might lose temporarily in this world, but Assuredly you will win the other world, To be good is a good thing, but Too much good might be understood by others as a weakness, Goodness means positivity towards all things and towards all people, Evil never wins and if it wins, It will be for some time, Goodness versus evil anytime Because goodness is stronger than evil, If you're mighty and you're good, then You rule and you prevail, but If you're mighty and you're evil, then You will prevail for some time and you will fall later, so Normally we can distinguish between what is good and what is evil.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NORMALLY by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Explosive True, sallam yassin
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver