Be wars of the highest enquiry,
No matter what truth is thrown around the world!
Nobody gives passports in this generation,
More respect stands for the patriot,
No critics give no success.
Be wars of the higher quality,
Liking the masters of the stars,
Fitting them into cells of self-defence,
Licking their knowledge one day,
Feeding the bricks of the sky.
You will fall for anything,
You hand over tears that reign,
Then the throne of your expertise
Is hurt by the pain of wars,
Jolliness has jewels of the same kind.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Wars by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal