Be wars of the highest enquiry,
No matter what truth is thrown around the world!
Nobody gives passports in this generation,
More respect stands for the patriot,
No critics give no success.
Be wars of the higher quality,
Liking the masters of the stars,
Fitting them into cells of self-defence,
Licking their knowledge one day,
Feeding the bricks of the sky.
You will fall for anything,
You hand over tears that reign,
Then the throne of your expertise
Is hurt by the pain of wars,
Jolliness has jewels of the same kind.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Wars by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR